Your shopping cart is empty!
The Pioneer XDJ-RX DJ System is the pinacle of an all-in-one rekordbox experience – free your DJ set from the laptop with a high performance mixer, industry standard operability and a high quality full-colour screen boasting dual waveform display.
Pioneer’s XDJ-RX offers intuitive control with its familiar layout inherited from the industry standard CDJ/DJM ranges and benefits from Pioneer’s DDJ controller research and design to deliver a flawless recordbox browsing and track load experience/system. In addition to the familiarity of operability taken from the DJ’s weapons of choice the Pioneer XDJ-RX boasts a 7-inch full colour screen with dual waveform displays allowing DVS style visual beat-matching - a first for Pioneer.
The RX is fully rekordbox compatible offering DJs access to their music organised with the database management software information including BPM and Key as well as powering sync and quantize functionality for both FX control and if desired track mixing. As well as offering playback from USB the RX can also record to USB with track mark functionality available at the touch of a button.
As with all Pioneer products there’s always a new feature and the XDJ-RX is no exception introducing Loop Slice – simply hit the pads to set a loop length and then slice that loop using the pads. The pads also offer hot cue and loop control for tracks that have been prepared in rekordbox.
The XDJ-RX’s two channel mixer provides four colour FX (Noise, Gate/Comp/Crush and Filter) and eight Beat FX (Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Flanger, Pitch, Roll and Trans) lifted from Pioneer’s DJM series as well as independent high and low pass filtering for each channel and three band EQ with up to 26db of cut or total kill in isolator mode. Add to this standalone operation and the RX is perfect as the heart of your DJ set up.
The main features of the Pioneer XDJ-RX DJ System include:
7-inch Full Colour Screen for at a glance information from both players
All-in-one unit with familiar layout and features inherited from the CDJ/DJM/DDJ ranges
Tactile Loop Slice mode triggered using pads
Dual USB ports for playback and recording or easy DJ hand overs
High quality mixer featuring Colour and Beat FX
Rekordbox compatible – laptops and CDs not required for live performance
Midi control via USB
XDJ-RX FEATURES IN DETAIL
1. NEW Large full-colour screen for at-a-glance information from both players The 7-inch, full-colour LCD screen displays information about both players simultaneously for intuitive alignment of beat grids and a visual reference to what features are in play. The screen has two modes:
Play: shows track playback position, dual waveform display with Wave Zoom, BPM and Beat Countdown, FX information, Quantize status and more. Browse: lets DJs quickly browse and select tracks, with easy access to artwork views and Hot Cue info for each track. Plus the traffic light system shows which rekordbox tracks are in key with the track on the master deck.
2. Integrated unit with familiar layout and pro-DJ features The XDJ-RX integrates two USB-driven players and a two-channel mixer, with build quality and performance features inherited from the club-standard Pioneer DJ Nexus set-up.
Quantize: uses the track’s beat grid to ensure loops and cues are set and triggered in time with music. Beat Sync: looks at the rekordbox beat grids, on up to four connected players, and snaps them to the beat of the master deck. Slip Mode: silently continues track playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and brings the music back at the right point when the DJ exits the performance.
3. NEW Loop Slice added to features triggered by the tactile pads In addition to the familiar CDJ layout, the XDJ’s platters each feature four tactile pads to add a more physical element to sets. DJs hit the pads to instantly trigger Hot Cues they’ve prepared in rekordbox, or to set Auto Beat Loops.
A new feature for the XDJ-RX is Loop Slice. DJs hit the pads to set a loop length (1, 2, 4 or 8 beat loop), then hit the pads again to slice it up and remix it on-the-fly. Single or continuous playback modes give DJs more control and the option to choose a Loop Slice style to suit any dance music genre.
4. Two USB ports enable DJs to record even while both ports are in use The XDJ-RX has two USB ports, with Deck 1 enabling playback while Deck 2 allows playback and recording at the same time. So two DJs can perform together and record their set, without sacrificing an input.
5. Performance mixer boasts high-quality Sound Colour FX and Beat FX The XDJ-RX’s four studio quality Sound Colour FX are inherited directly from the DJM-900NXS and feature a Lo/Hi Pass control for both channels: Noise, Gate/Comp, Crush and Filter. It also features eight of the most popular Beat FX and an improved wet/dry dial for even better control: Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Flanger, Pitch, Roll and Trans.
6. Driven by rekordbox USB or rekordbox app so no need for a laptop or CDs The all-in-one XDJ-RX is designed to breathe life into tracks prepared in rekordbox or on the rekordbox app on an iPhone, iPod touch or Android smartphone. DJs simply plug in their rekordbox USB or connect their iOS/Android devicei (wired connection only) to load tracks directly to the XDJ-RX. Preparing tracks in rekordbox gives DJs access to a multitude of performance features including:
Loops and Cues: pre-set loops and tagged cues in rekordbox can be triggered instantly. Beat Countdown: counts DJs down to cues from up to 64 bars away. Key Analysis Indicator: a traffic light system in the browser shows which tracks are in a compatible musical key with the master deck. Active Loop: an automatic loop at the end of tracks ensures DJs are never caught unprepared again.
7. Can be used as a stand-alone mixer thanks to multiple connections The XDJ-RX can be connected to additional CDJs or turntables using the switchable Line/Phone input and used as a stand-alone mixer. It also features a LAN port, two MIC inputs, two Master outs and a booth out – making it a versatile solution for any set-up.
8. Other features Midi control Auto standby Will support control via the rekordbox app of features including Needle Search and XY Pad FX from June 2015 (wired connection only)
Pioneer XDJ-RX all-in-one Rekordbox Solution with large, dual-deck screen.
0 reviews / Write a review
Tags: pioneer xdj - rx,